You Are Reading

you turned your back

the haircut
the back chain
the freckles and moles
on the slope of his back

there's something about backs 
that is both romantic and tragic
i like a man with a nice back
i like a man who would not turn his back on me.


Comments for this entry

Anna Lin

Wow... WOW! You're an amazing drawer!

xoxo
Anna Lin / photosofyouth.blogspot.com

Mina

wow beautifullll!

Butterfly Fucker

wow your drawing is amazing! how did you learn to draw like that??

pandapanda

Thank you all! so kind :>
TwistedMind, I learn to draw better by looking at lots of art I admire and practising a lot and dreaming a lot :)

Anonymous

I love this, your illustrations are amazing! I wish I could draw as well as you.


BOXMOONBABBLE.COM

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.