You Are Reading

minimal

Recently I'm really intrigued by minimalism
Intrigue I guess is a strange word to use
especially when there is seemingly nothing much to look at.
But there's just something so starkly beautiful
about clean lines and clean shapes
and the slightest detail..

also looking forward to Elin Kling x H&M !!
I want EVERYTHING
I will sacrifice my bamboo for a piece
unfortunately I live somewhere far far away from any of the pieces
maybe I'll ask a nice boy I know to help me get something..

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ 



Hanneli of hanneli mustaparta


Comments for this entry

Kristin Eichenberg

Still freakin love literally every single one of your fashion illustrations. You're incredible. And i will forever want one of myself! A girl can dream..

www.k-eich.blogpsot.com
follow if you'd like:)

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.